20101029

SOMENEWPURCHASES








Well hello my lovely readers, followers and friends!
Here are some of my latest purchases I did this week.. I went to Antwerp with my boyfriend and bought some of my autumn/winter essentials! I also received my package from Topshop with these cute Angel studded booties, Mink coloured (fake) leather pants, a beanie and golden leave earings! The sweater is from COS! My ultimate goal was to find THE red leather pants but unfortunately that dind't work out.. :( (if you have any suggestions or tips they are more than welcome!!)
Hope you like it! This weekend there will be another post about my purchases so stay tuned...





Beanie, pants, booties and earings topshop, knitted sweater COS

5 comments:

  1. Wauw die eerste foto is erg mooi!
    Welke camera heb je?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooie aankoopjes, vooral je shoes! Ik ben jaloers op je ring en armbanden, mag ik vragen waar die van zijn? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEle mooie aankoopjes! Hoe valt die leren broek? ik wil hem ook graag bestellen! Trouwens supermooie foto die eerste!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super leuk! Mag ik vragen hoe de schoenen vallen? En lopen ze lekker?

    xx Fesi-Fashion

    ReplyDelete