20101223

STYLE ICON | TAYLOR TOMASI-HILL











She most certainly is one of my ultimate style icons. Taylor Tomasi-Hill is the style and accessories director for US Marie Claire magazine. The editor has become a style icon for her model-like body, flame red hair and distinctive clothing items, such as chunky necklaces and scarves. Taylor has described herself as a "clothing chameleon", whose style is constantly evolving. She often mixes feminine pieces with boyish or edgier items. Taylor herself favors items from Proenza Schouler and Rick Owens. She lists Burberry trench coats as a staple in her wardrobe as well as Madewell destroyed jeans, Chanel 2.55 bag and YSL heels for the office.

I love it. She did an interview a while ago with www.refinery29.com you can read the whole interview there, here a small piece which I find funny!

Tell us about your home...any funny anecdotes?
"I've been living in my West Village apartment for the past seven years. It's cozy, but I sometimes feel bad for my husband. My clothing takes up the entire closet and any other spare area in the house. During Fashion Week, our little area that we call the garage in our kitchen, is a makeshift dressing room. The only place I don't keep clothes or shoes is in the fridge."




By: Connie Wang & Piera Gelardi |Photos by: Kava Gorna

8 comments:

  1. Haha dat stukje uit het interview is inderdaad leuk!
    Die schoenen met open teen zijn echt prachtig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik ben gek op haar zonnebril!
    The girl has style!

    x
    Oh'

    bogbymissoh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loev her too! I think her style is amazing and her hair so pretty! M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. <3 her, she has immense style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ik ben gek op die haren! Prachtige kleur! Geweldige stijl en mooie foto's!

    PERFECT dus

    I wish you a Merry Christmas dear!
    Love Cindy
    www.glamourblog.tk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ik hou van haar stijl, edgy en classy

    x Laura
    Stylecoaching

    ReplyDelete
  7. the glasses are great !!!

    xxxx

    http://anexceptiontomyrule.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete