20110206

INTERIOUR | INSPIRATION






While looking at these fabulouse interiours, I'm getting such an excited feeling, because my boyfriend and I are looking for a nice appartment to move in together! I can't wait, and what better way to start looking for some nice inpiration right? I love the decoration on the pictures. I defenitely want a clean, spacial en light room with white walls and white furniture. I want to decorate and play with colours, prints, and little ethnic influences.

I will keep you guys updated!

8 comments:

  1. Love that bedroom on the last picture!
    Good luck in finding the perfect place!

    xoxo
    http://www.fashionagony.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Altijd super zulke inspiratie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pictures! they're giving me ideas
    I'm working on my bedroom atm, and I'm planning on doing an 'earth/nature' theme.
    I hope it works out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wauw dit is echt prachtig! vooral de eerste :)

    www.littlefashionnotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I hope everything will work out between you and your boyfriend while living together!! I just found your blog and im in love!
    Anyways - I'm following you, if you like my blog I would love it if you would follow me back!
    Keep in touch,
    Jacob founder of Fashion Ranger

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look lovely in the attires and styles that you share on your blog. Your trendy clothes and shoes gives an idea of what is in fashion. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very beautiful and nice clothes.thanks for giving idea of clothing.keep sharin

    ReplyDelete